quarta-feira, 13 de fevereiro de 2013

Hephaestus Hammer's Rise. Set Up. Last days of vacation

Gosh!

It's too damn hot is this city right now! As I try to stay comfortable, the sweat pours like a silent protestant declaring too much body warmth. Brasília City is unbearable in this time of the year, hot and dry as fuck. The boredom that comes with the last days of vacation is also worrying me. I leave in tomorrow to Campinas, and there will be lots of work to do.

Where, exactly? Well, I'll be living with 9 friends for the next couple years in a new house. The grass needs cutting, we have to exterminate the bugs and wasps and repaint some of the walls. Set up the bathrooms and a whole lot more stuff. It should be fun, though. After a lengthy vacation, it will be worthwhile to meet again with my good friends. And then, a week and a half later, classes will begin.

This next semester will be really though. I hereby declare: I've been a really lame student. I'm far behind the average grade for my year, and failed a lot of disciplines. Making up for it will be seriously exhaus-

Oh, damn. I'm at my best friends' house. He just slipped some ice from a cup I was drinking. he poured me some whiskey and I added a ton of ice. Even then, I was not able to drink it. He was so mad pouring it in his glass and picking the half-consumed ice rocks, haha.

Changing subjects, I believe today (since it's 1:30 AM) and tomorrow might be major days to remember. Not necessarily filled with intense happenings. But serene acts play a important role in one's heart as well. They might smooth the pain from packing up and leaving my parent's house.

It will be both exhausting and rewarding.
I hope to get by
*Sunglasses on*
With a little help from my friends.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário